My client is a highly creative and respected Interior Architecture & Design Company with a wealth of experience in the luxury residential, hospitality and commercial markets. They pride themselves on their ability to adapt to the individual requirements and demands of each project in order to deliver a bespoke and unique solution for their clients, whatever their size or budget. They offer a completely “hands on” approach, accompanying their clients every step of the way, from concept to completion.
They are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate would have the following essentials:-
• Highly creative, organised and self-confident designer, with 4-5 years’ experience.
• Good working knowledge of: Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Strong Vectorworks skills are crucial.
• Technical ability to produce full tender packages.
• Ability to sketch freehand would be advantageous.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, both independently and within a team.
• Awareness of budgets and the ability to be commercial as well as creative in order to deliver schemes that are commercially viable.
• Good presentation skills and confidence when discussing client requirements; fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Exceptional creative FF & E skills.
• Understanding project programmes and keeping those required up to date at all times.
• Preparing sample boards, schedules and specifications for tender.
• Good product knowledge with a comprehensive knowledge of UK suppliers, bespoke furniture and detailing and fabrics, furnishings, fixtures and fittings.
• Delivering projects on site.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY PEOPLE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED